Dulce is located on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation in north central New Mexico on the eastern edge of the San Juan Basin. The Colorado state line is six miles to the north, and the 879,854-acre reservation ranges from 6,500 to 11,400 feet in elevation in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
Dulce graduates will be self-directed, capable, responsible, life-long learners who maintain their cultural identities and creative individualism.
Our school district will educate, nurture, and strengthen our children to be productive, contributing members of society.
- Dulce Middle School Newsletters
- DIS Sports Schedule 2012-1313
- Dulce HS Students Featured on Extraordinary Athletes Show
- Dakota Petago Track and Field State Champion
- Graham Thomas Track and Field State Champion
- Dulce High School Receives College Readiness Recognition
- AYP Reports – District | Elementary | Middle School | High School
- 2011-2012 Lunch Applications
- Senate Bill 360 on State Assessments – Important Announcement – Students & Parents….please read!